Little things that make me happy
Since I have been down lately, I have decided to put together a list of the little things in life that make me happy. If you have a little thing that makes you happy and I didn’t mention it, leave a comment. If you think I am awesome, leave a comment. If you think I suck balls, leave a comment. If you are a hot girl and want to have hot, passionate sex with me, get a life Richard and/or Jon.
THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:
- When you go to drop a deuce at work, and you walk in your favorite stall to find the toilet seat up and the blue stuff still in the toilet. This means that you are the first to use that stall that particular morning, and that you can forgo the usually mandatory ‘toilet paper nest’ and go straight ass to plastic.
- When you wake up in the morning, half asleep, and you are sure it is time to get up for work, but when you look at the clock, it reads that there is still another of hour of sleep to be had before the alarm goes off.
- When you go out to eat with someone skinny, and they order something off the menu that you know they won’t be able to finish, and that you will reap all the benefits.
- Whenever Notre Dame, Michigan, Florida State, or Ohio State lose a football game.*
- Taking off of work and watching the first 2 days of March Madness.
- Seeing Asians either on TV or in public when I am out with my Chinese, Korean, or Japanese roommate, and saying, “Look! Another Asian”. Needless to say I giggled like a school girl throughout the entire Beijing Olympics.
- The Golden Girls. Rue McClanahan (Blanche) once came up and spoke to me at the Bollagio in Las Vegas. Pointless, but true.
- Running late for work, but somehow catching all the green lights to make it on time.
- When the girl that works at the Baja Fresh that I frequent asks me if I want some ‘cheeps’ instead of ‘chips’.
*Charlie Wies getting his leg jacked up on the sidelines counts under this category.